When the sun comes out, the whole world seems just a bit brighter. One feels compelled to call the neighbor and go for a walk in the neighborhood.
From the flowers in the garden to the birds in the trees, I am reminded of the children's song:
"The birds upon the tree tops sing their songs
The angels chant their chorus all day long
The flowers in the garden blend their hue
So, why shouldn't I? why shouldn't you praise Him too!" (unknown)
The frogs and the ducks join in the happiness parade....
... and cheer on the sweet tasting salmon berries, just ripe for the picking....
Although keeping a watchful eye on the rapidly rising river....
The surface waters remain calm...
And then it is time to return home.
Definitely need more sunny days like this one.
2 comments:
Oh I love all these pictures mom! What a beautiful day! And that flower....WOW!
The sunshine sure increases the rejoice ability within me as well.
I felt that I went on this walk with you. Looking forward to the next one !
Post a Comment